When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Don't display error messages when second scheduled rc command fails
- `code` tags produced by markdown in user content do not follow direction of surrounding text
- Use $.ajax instead of iframe to make remote control requests
- Communities rsvp
- Joining forms occur across buttons in "Share" panel for cursive scripts
- Communities events
- Indicate if the message preview is empty
- Communities membership
- Explain to users there is a limit to amount of notes displayed
- Changeset icons are overlapping