When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Could not create DoD repository for Debian buster-backports
- Flickering test_copy_project_for_release_with_history
- Send event comment
- Refactor PackageController#trigger_rebuild to a Service Object
- Login newly brings user to the landing page
- /architecture route refers to non-existent /configuration route
- Enable responsive option and change DOM options for Datatables
- [backend] adding appstream.xml and appstream-icons to match appstream-generator requirements
- CPU features in constraints should work in AND mode
- Dynamic BuildRequires are not re-evaluated automatically
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later