When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Can I switch to the old design on build.opensuse.org?
- [production][request#changerequest] undefined method `can_be_modified_by?' for nil:NilClass
- StagingProject history cleanup
- Remove `StagingProject` from `StagingWorkflow`
- Build dependency issue
- Show StagingWorkflow#new only for authorized users
- checkconstraints API call does not account for overwrite/conditions
- Login page does not redirect anywhere useful
- correctly retrigger builds when project wide required package is changed
- publisher not publishing to stageserver (at least for rsync-target)