When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Build Status Monitor should use median instead of average
- obs_mirror_project doesn't work
- systemd dependency of obsworker to repserver does not work
- API Documentation is missing information on DELETE requests from Staging
- datatables in monitor view have weird column widths
- [production][project#destroy] undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
- Checking out or branching seems broken for some revisions
- Verify Usage of "word-break: break-all"
- [webui] [api] jobhistory shows wrong build time in case a job has follow up jobs
- Hierarchy of Buildresults
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later