When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Build Status Monitor should use median instead of average
- obs_mirror_project doesn't work
- Deleted user can not be restored
- systemd dependency of obsworker to repserver does not work
- Display OBS:QualityCategory setting next to the project
- project_monitor.js: sort empty status cells last
- add option to API to delete staging workflow with all staging projects
- API Documentation is missing information on DELETE requests from Staging
- datatables in monitor view have weird column widths
- [production][project#destroy] undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass