When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- the api doc page uses build.opensuse.org instead of api.opensuse.org
- Support Acquire-By-Hash for Debian repos
- unique rpm filenames
- bssrcserver denies commit since the code became IPv6-enabled
- backend: drop excess anchors from $ipaccess
- Config option to force baseurl for project
- webui: No indication of a tarball compression format change
- Update procedure seems to require faraday-retry
- [production][trigger_workflow#create] undefined method `keys' for "push":String unsupported_filter_values << filter unless v...
- preinstallimage: generated /etc/hosts breaks installation of netcfg
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later