When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Links on appliance are pointing to localhost
- Missing popups for "unresolvable" in UI using public beta on build.opensuse.org
- Speedup owner search
- Create notification per User instead of a single group notification
- when attribute in state in request is not constant when creating requests
- New tracker request: gitlab.xfce.org
- [api] fix change time in reviews (when attriute)
- [WIP] Chameleon theme
- Inconsistencies with the new authentication system
- Highlight open issues in UI
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later