When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- [production][source_attribute#update] undefined method `elements' for #<String:0x00007f1fed7d7918>
- Provide option to avoid automatically added source package reviews when creating a submit request
- Display relevant number of things present in tabs before clicking them
- Feature spec for ProjectController#index
- [production] <status code="400"> <summary>conflict in file R2spec.spec</summary> </status>
- _constraints issue with 'local' worker arch
- Refactor repositories: improve Pundit policies and write tests
- Missing spec for do_project_copy
- status page: make links clickable
- Monitor page: apply style to build status legend
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later