When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Refactoring "review" side section
- [src/api] Update power_assert: 2.0.1 → 2.0.2 (patch)
- Using BuildFlags: useccache:package-name,but the build log does not show information about ccache
- Incorrect documentation of API parameters
- Automatically close tickets
- [api] honor release target parameters on project release
- [api] add @on_medium xpath search for released binaries
- SCM/CI integration, OBS can't download `.obs/workflows.yml` on `tag_push` from a github repository
- Consider using different icons for Requests in Watchlist
- [production][package#live_build_log] undefined method `check_source_access?' for nil:NilClass unless @package.check_source_access...
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later