When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- Fix usage of #to_h and #to_hash across our object models
- When running an execute resource as an alternate user in Windows (chef local-mode), the environment isn't updated to reflect the alternate user's profile
- Apt package chef provider uses previous seeds when not changing package versions.
- apt_preference with multiple repos where to pin * gives file-collision
- Consistency between deb package configuration and apt/dpkg response files not enforced
- Mount resources shouldn't track mounted status in a property
- macos_userdefaults shouldn't track state in is_set property
- Use expeditor to open backport PRs
- powershell_package_source behind proxy
- Create a way to self document knife commands