When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to opserver
- Zabbix LLD for API controller
- Some Instances cannot be found on one SQL Server
- UI: SQL Server Agent Jobs list is cut off
- No data of Performance, Memory&Storage, Cache and Waits on SQL Dashboard
- CSS doesn't load properly before first sign in (or when using incognito browsing)
- Inefficient Query in SQLInstance.Databases.cs (plus suggested fix!)
- ExceptionsController: JSON-endpoints to get status + list of exceptions
- Remove clustered indexes from the unused indexes tab
- Any plans about PostgreSQL?
- C# not yet supported