When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to oscurrency
- User Created Offers Not Posting
- Update Ruby, Rails
- R&D: Potential Use Case - Neighborhood Shares
- New demo for demo.oscurrency.org
- User, Edit Profile Page Updates
- Migrate Open Issues from 2015-2017
- Hide expired Offers and Requests from user profiles
- view members list chronologically
- direct link to user profile in admin interface
- Remove older profile pages
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later