When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
79 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to core
- [stable10] Data is not properly set in case of OCS Result object - no…
- [stable10] UI tests - autocomplete sharing
- [stable10] UI tests support skip
- Markdown support for app descriptions ...
- Groups for occ command and UI testing
- [stable10] UI tests - clear input before renaming
- [stable10] make sure mtime is always an int
- Add inactive user command
- [stable10] oc_migration column length
- Update output of the occ command to be more context-aware.
- External file scanning error
- Proper message shown when private links accessed
- Add public interface for managing sub admins
- disable UI while link-creation
- [WIP] no trip to the db is better than a fast trip to the db
- Folders with spaces at the end of the name can not be accessed through the Windows Explorer
- Allow sending public share emails via OCS API
- [WIP] Cache in filecache
- Owncloud file preview issue
- Add warning in admin page about running with debug flag