When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
70 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to core
- Copy file to owner's trash when recipient moves out of share
- stop php from sending any Cache control headers
- JS FileList option to specify whether to allow regular plugins or not
- Password-shared folder not accessible
- [Feature Request] adding column "ref_storage" in table oc_filecache
- [Feature Request] Adding the "login from source type" information to table "authtoken"
- the path of a mount config may be an empty string, which requires a nullable column on oracle
- [9.2] Adding a button to the detailed view where the webdav url can be copi…
- Untranslated message when reseting passwort while files are encrypted
- Incorrect position of context Menu
- A log appears in owncloud.log file when create deleting a mountpoint that contains $user variable in the remote subfolder
- Remove unused ZIP // TAR archive code
- A log appears in owncloud.log file when create a file in an encrypted mountpoint for each available user
- [Feature Request] ./occ user:logonlist
- Verifiable releases based on strong cryptography
- OwnCloud doesn’t work well with many images
- HTTP Status 404 on Calendar entry
- A log appears in owncloud.log file when we change the 'Available for' field for a mountpoint
- Encryption fails with error 'Lost connection to LDAP server'
- New Filesystem API: IStorage