When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
77 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to core
- Count space of the mounted directories
- Fix missing translation of built-in section names
- make cookies a little bit more secure
- Allow section registration in info.xml
- renamed example theme to `theme-example` like suggested in our documentation
- Can't set the same email to two users
- Upgrade to 9.0.8: error doplicate column
- Email templates cannot be loaded.
- Added check for mtime to be integer
- Central group and membership tables
- Wrong quota displayed in user management
- Password forgotten usability issues
- Instead of adding additional logins via php api - this can perfectly …
- Changed how _put key values are processed in API function editUser()
- Fixed app length size problem issue#27564
- LDAP replica working as expected
- display error if token with same application name exists
- rmdir is called twice when an external folder storage is removed
- mimetype:update-db changes a folder to "audio/*"
- Core Errors concerning LDAP (bug?)