When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
83 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to core
- Offer more than basic auth for authentication.
- S2S: Reuse session instead of authenticating on every request
- Public API to retrieve/manage versions
- Get remote update detection issues for files_external sorted out
- Encryption Modul: encrypt Thumbnails on server as well
- Passwords do not have minimum level of security
- Send password when sharing via e-mail
- shared cache search and searchByMime don't scale well
- Make OCS routes work together with the AppFramework
- Storage changes overview
- Move versioning and trashbin functionalities to actual interfaces on the storage level.
- config option for external storage
- add an async file change API
- Asynchronous PUT
- Thumbnail API should keep file type
- Migrate config.php to proper config format or move config to DB
- Migrate preview generation to async job execution
- Sharing a file does set while to rw for short time
- PUT requests very SLOW
- More info on failed login attempts in log file