When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
593 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- Separate MultiIndex names from levels
- DOC: Error in pd.cut documentation example regarding IntervalIndex usage.
- DEPS: make a package for the ci/code_checks.sh
- ENH: Use IntergerArray to avoid forced conversion from integer to float
- Solving merge conflicts in whatsnew once and for all
- Assignment via .loc
- ENH: support 'duplicated' functionality for ExtensionArrays
- Ignore flattening certain keys in `json_normalize`
- ENH: Added key option to df/series.sort_values(key=...) and df/series.sort_index(key=...) sorting
- pandas-0.25.0rc0 problem on Python-3.8: 'PandasExprVisitor' object has no attribute 'visit_Constant'
- Python not yet supported