When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
708 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- DOC: Error in pd.cut documentation example regarding IntervalIndex usage.
- Assignment via .loc
- Ignore flattening certain keys in `json_normalize`
- ENH: Added key option to df/series.sort_values(key=...) and df/series.sort_index(key=...) sorting
- json_normalize does not handle nested meta paths when also using a nested record_path
- pd.get_dummies different default return type than .str.get_dummies
- groupby/apply behaves different if a column is timezone-aware or not
- DataFrame.sum() with mix of timedelta and IntegerNA returns NA for IntNA
- VIS: register_matplotlib_converters is exposed through plotting backend
- ExtensionArray.argsort and nargsort
- Python not yet supported