When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
2 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to parity-ethereum
- Notification for private contract wrapper is not sent
- Take in account zero gas price certification when doing transact_contract
- Performance degression on Kovan
- Sync stalls due to repeatedly syncing snapshot.
- fixed: use types::transaction::SignedTransaction; instead of transaction::SignedTransaction;
- Stable Backports 2.2.8
- Beta Backports 2.3.1
- Thread 'jsonrpc-eventloop-1' panicked at 'index 56896 out of range for slice of length 608'
- Encountered error during snapshot restoration: Corruption: block checksum mismatch
- Enable St-Peters-Fork ("Constantinople Fix")
- Rust not yet supported