When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to powerpointlabs
- Crop Lab FT failing on PowerPoint 2010
- Test PowerPointLabs using specific PowerPoint version
- PowerPointLabs tests not stable with Microsoft Words open
- EffectsLab undo exception
- Highlight Lab: Background highlight disappears after adding point highlight
- UI Changing Winform to WPF
- UI bug in E-Learning Lab: Text overflow cannot scroll
- E-Learning Lab: Unknown shape after undo operation.
- Cannot pick a color using ColorsLab
- Cannot create new shapes category
- C# not yet supported