When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to benchee
- More types of memory measurement (process heap size, retained memory)
- Property based benchmarking
- Is it possible to make Formatters.Console.output more compact?
- Bench modules (ExUnit-style benchmarks definitions) (DSL)
- Include the benchmarking code itself in the Suite (for display)
- More abstract/generic console formatter/table
- Ability to set a "reference" job
- Units: Use `use` to simplify implementing units
- Chained CPU determination lookup
- Option to benchmark until confidence value is reached
- Elixir not yet supported