When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
60 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to prometheus
- tsdb: Implement way to return soft-errors on partial data
- [tsdb] Add 64 bit prefixCompressedPostings
- tsdb: [feature request]: support index file size >64Gi
- Prefixing exported labels with `exported_` has problematic edge cases
- tsdb: Checkpoint fails due checksum mismatch on old segments
- tsdb: Investigate Postings Compression
- tsdb: SeriesIterator.Seek() is vaguely defined
- tsdb: Investigate chunk compression.
- Metric that shows how many samples alert/recording rules is taking
- Command "go mod vendor" does not include files tagged as "ignored" on 1.13
- Go not yet supported