When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- Top solid infill in vase mode
- [2.5.0-beta1] command line +data dir parameter makes slicers to crash if not accessible
- Crash after opening an old version with newer configuration
- Arachne wall artifacts
- gaps in support material grid (unsupported support material)
- GUI: Layout of "Object Manipulation"-Panel is broken (Linux GTK3)
- First click of "Show Options" doesn't do anything
- Arachne perimeter generator produces weird artifacts
- 2.5.0 Beta 1 - detected as a threat by Norton AV
- STEP file fails to import with error "Object size from file XYZ appears to be zero."
- C++ not yet supported