When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to poetry
- Better documentation for path dependencies.
- Cannot press Up in Python REPL under `poetry shell`
- Official Installer Steps Misleading
- Replace the `secondary` source type with more granular types
- Adds 'self source add|remove|show' for managing Poetry plugin sources
- Added environment variables for configurations
- poetry self and custom sources
- Reafactor packages variables into dedicated fixture in lockfile_repository test
- The Unlicense not recognized as a license
- Omitting trailing slash on some PEP 503 repositories prevents inferring the correct upload URL
- Python not yet supported