When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mypy
- Overloaded metaclass __or__ does not keep typing
- Problems passing around `TypedDict` and using it in `Union`.
- Colon slice behaves differently from built-in slice function
- "maximum semantic analysis iteration count" when combining nested dataclass and undefined field.
- Fails to properly narrow types on enums that have an __init__
- Analysis time binding of restricted `Generic`s
- Literal composition
- isinstance check widens type
- Disallow to use typevars in class level vars with values, refs #11538
- Mypy doesn't seem to use types from @overload-ed __sub__
- Python not yet supported