When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1349 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- `allow_nil` and `allow_blank` do not work correctly with defaulted attribute accessors
- Testing Turbolinks XHR redirects not working in Rails 6.0.0
- `Segmentation fault at` after upgrading to Rails 6.0.0
- Comparison of ActiveSupport::Duration objects raises unexpected error
- Action Text doesn't save attached files
- ActionText: renders raw html when using slim-rails. Rails 6.0.0rc2 & ruby 2.5.5
- Attempt to fix #36956 by encoding cache values in MemoryStore that are non-scalar by…
- Rails 6.0.0 performance regression because of ActionText::Engine hook
- Rails 6 regression in after_rollback callback not called for new records
- ActiveSupport::Cache::MemoryStore internal values can be mutated externally