When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1404 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Better ActionText plain text output for nested lists
- Extend Relation#to_sql to handle delete_all and update_all.
- Remove SameSite=None restrictions for Rack 2.1.0
- Add explain to abstract database statements.
- Add EXPLAIN support for JSON format when available.
- Make small performance refactors to callbacks
- Got ActiveRecord::SubclassNotFound after overwriting using_single_table_inheritance?
- Add support for basic CTEs by introducing Relation#with.
- @rails/* of package.json have not updated in rails new template
- Deprecate config in dbconsole