When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1346 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Add ActiveRecord::Validations::NumericalityValidator
- Durations do not check underlying quantity
- Duplicate column overwritten despite error in Sqlite
- Check for Client only variables during require, Fix #36601
- ActiveRecord PostgreSQL adapter method `index_name_exists?` checks the wrong schema
- Fix ActiveRecord PostgreSQL adapter method 'index_name_exists'? to look into the correct schema.
- Preload no longer associates record with owner when custom scope is passed
- Improve readability of default scaffolds design
- add note about 'require active_storage/engine'
- Fix Inconsistent behaviour on db:prepare task