When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1404 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Sidekiq hangs using Rails 6 app with "classic" autoloader
- Not allowed to chain ActiveSupport::Duration part methods.
- Postgres: allow enabling prepared statements for specific queries when globally disabled.
- Add after/on_confirm callback to ActionCable channels
- Make configuration on connect optional for mysql
- Easier Debugging of Complex Views With Rendering Hints
- Actionpack: potential breaking change in rack-test
- Rails 6 RC2 regression with autoloader classic
- Dump schema when running migrations from actionable errors
- Preserve attributes assigned on initialize using becomes