When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1410 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Time attribute changes from Time to ActiveRecord::Type::Time::Value
- Ignore Errno::ENOTEMPTY when calling AS::Cache::FileStore#clear with race conditions
- Prevent decrypt_and_verify return NoMethodError when message is nil
- Change the location of a compiled rails-ujs.js
- ActiveSupport::MessageEncryptor (undefined method `split' for nil:NilClass)
- Mysql2::Error: No database selected - Multi-database on RC2
- save! returns nil when has_one association throws abort
- Postgres: allow enabling prepared statements for specific queries when globally disabled.
- Add after/on_confirm callback to ActionCable channels
- Make configuration on connect optional for mysql