When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
109 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to reactjs.org
- Add reference to persist to SyntheticEvent's API
- Add TextArea tag example in CodePen
- can use react react-dom with cdn
- Flow typings for yaml files
- do not assign to root
- All three dots replaced by ellipses symbols except spread '...' operators.
- Handling Multiple Inputs
- Changed binding naming convention for less confusion
- Update Documentation and/or ESLint rules to include an example for conditional parameters passed to `useState()`
- Suggestion to add WebApp manifest in reactjs.org