When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to oh-my-zsh
- Adds option to disable auto update prompt
- fix(knife): make autocomplete for cookbooks to work
- add context of ± 3 lines to grep
- Fix #5405 - emacsclient - don't open new window.
- sourcing .zprofile is too delayed
- Add the session restoration support for macOS
- completion for maven wrapper
- Command history not working between sessions/new tabs
- Improve cp-plugin: Show overall time & percentage.
- cd autocomplete doesn't work as expected
- Shell not yet supported