When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
48 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to oh-my-zsh
- Add the session restoration support for macOS
- Improve cp-plugin: Show overall time & percentage.
- List runnable NPM scripts alias
- Followup to #5299 much more dynamic completion for angular cli
- cursor color changing for vi-MODES
- Update zshrc.zsh-template
- fix if install nvm with homebrew can not load
- Add profiling for ZSH startup
- Fixed alias_value for aliases with hyphens and other characters
- Add aliases for supervisor
- Shell not yet supported