When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ruby
- [Doc] Fix Array#difference call-seq
- [Doc] Fix Array#to_h call-seq
- The way iterator ‘each’ finally returns nil instead of array
- ENV.update takes multiple hashes as Hash#update
- Fix doc in Object#respond_to_missing?
- Dump symbols reference to their fstr in ObjectSpace.dump() (Feature #15939)
- Coerce symbols internal fstrings in UTF8 rather than ASCII
- README: Add smart URL for joining mailing list
- Allow setting debug output stream for FTP connections
- add some internal documentation and a few more assertions to string.c