When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ruby
- Reduce ONIG_NREGION from 10 to 4: power of 2 and testing revealed most pattern matches are less than or equal to 4 results
- Replace use of _id2ref with WeakMap.
- Proposal: Add Time#ceil
- Feature #15771: Add `String#split` option to set split_type string when a single space separator
- Explicitly initialise encodings on init to remove branches on encoding lookup
- Initialize autoload_state::result to Qnil to fix valgrind warning: conditional jump on uninitialised value
- Allow immediate objects to be used as WeakMap values
- Modify `ISeq#disasm` to provide the location as well as the default argument part
- Split to smaller commits
- Lazy allocate the compile data catch table array