When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-analyzer
- feat: add a new config that limits workspace checks to single crates
- fix: treat enum variants as generic item on their own
- Navigate to the actual impl of comparison operators
- fix(generate_method): correct method indentation inside generated impl and change gen loc
- Move manual to mdbook
- rust-analyzer VSCode extension not set as executable
- STDIN redirect not working in VS Code
- Use $crate instead of std for panic builtin_fn_macro
- Loading proc macro dylibs does not work with 1.64
- Analyzing works when editing comments?
- Rust not yet supported