When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
50 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cargo
- Timeout fetching crates in Iran due to old TLS version
- Semver: Note that it is not a breaking change to make an `unsafe` function safe
- How to trigger `invalid` from `cargo verify-project`?
- Allow separating implicit dependencies in cargo vendor
- Support for overriding dl and api in config.json of registry index
- Omit checksum verification for local git dependencies
- Cargo package silently ignores patch entries when additional binaries are present
- Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates (SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired)
- Cannot build vendored git dependency if it inherits info from a workspace
- `cargo check` checks many dependencies, taking a minute to finish
- Rust not yet supported