When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
275 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- E0603 "note: the trait … is defined here" not showing any detail
- [WIP]: raw-dylib support for apple targets
- Fix off-by-one error in X87DoubleExtended::from_bits
- std::net::TcpStream::connect() and .to_socket_addrs() segfault when address is "localhost:8080", build is static and /etc/hosts is empty on arch linux.
- Rust bootstrap - x.py --dist using the wrong Cargo.toml location
- "Methods from Deref<Target = [T]>" doesn't render const
- fetch_max broken for atomici8 and atomici16 on some targets.
- Build fails with `-Csplit-debuginfo` is unstable on this platform
- Suggest valid reverse for loop if an invalid variant is used
- Footnotes are squished together by `cargo doc` when there's no empty line between them
- Rust not yet supported