When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Install Ruby Version failed on Git Bash Windows
- Use newer llvm on Mint 19.1+
- rbx-3 dependency on Mint 19.1
- Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated...
- Cannot install on CentOS container
- Cannot update rvm to latest version
- truffleruby-1.0.0-rc13 resolves to truffleruby-1.0.0-rc11
- not able to install ruby 2.3 using rvm in ubuntu 18.4
- Request that rvm also installs missing dependencies for compiling C++ gems for TruffleRuby on Ubuntu
- Permission issue after updating gems as a root
- Shell not yet supported