When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Add CircleCI checks
- option --default not working
- Unknown ruby interpreter version (do not know how to handle): >=*.
- Use doas for OpenBSD
- Error running '__rvm_make -j12' - Ruby 2.5.1 on macOS 10.13.6
- sync openmandriva file accroding to fedora, with various fixes, to pr…
- Build & upload the latest binary Rubies
- Output correct environment path.
- added 'append_system_gemsets' feature for multiuser mode
- Improve clarity of dotfile edits
- Shell not yet supported