When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- unable to install 2.7.4 in mac os Monterey 2.6.1
- Unable to install ruby 2.6.8 on macOS Ventura 13.0.1
- Install both x86_64 and arm64 of the same ruby version
- Using RVM with Vagrant + Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, RVM gets installed in wrong directory
- Error running '__rvm_make -j8',
- "Error running '__rvm_make -j12'"
- rvm ruby installation issue: configure: C compiler cannot create executables
- Could not update RVM
- '__rvm_make -j8 error' on rvm install 2.6.1 (M1 MBPro, Ventura 13.0)
- rvm install fails with illegal option -- a
- Shell not yet supported