When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- unable to rvm install "ruby-2.5.1"
- RVM doesn't select correct ruby version and gemset when terminal opened in folder containing .ruby-version and .ruby-gemset
- rvm install forced ubuntu repo integrity
- [WIP] Ruby 2.3.8 should be able to use openssl 1.0
- Error installing, barebones install
- rvm upgrade error: ssl3_get_record:wrong version number
- OpenSSL 1.1 via Homebrew satisfies autolibs and builds ruby 2.3 but built rubies throw `LoadError` when attempting to use openssl
- RVM return error after update Mac to Catalina
- Can't install rvm 2.6.3 in Mac
- How do I completly remove rvm from Debian.
- Shell not yet supported