When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
88 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cancan
- run travis tests on more rubies
- Raise CanCan::AccessDenied when current_user is not found
- Update load_and_authorize_resource! "routing error before_filter"
- Not loading expected results on :index action
- Different exception messages for same pair of actions and subject
- How to differentiate permissions between admin/users_controller and users_controller
- Question: How to load through parent of nested
- Update README.rdoc
- Refer to CanCanCan (an alternative, supported gem)
- CanCan is not allowing to initialize 2 users to have access to resources. Only one works at a time