When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
360 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Better support for numeric saltenvs
- Allow pacman module to run on Manjaro
- infoblox is lacking in functionality
- archive.extracted: fix hash sum verification for local archives
- Win servermanager
- replace infoblox module and state with different implantation
- Documentation out of sync for `priv` vs `ssh_priv` option in roster
- In NodeGroups not working regular expression, list, grains when requesting a pillar.get
- Salt-cloud can't resize root volume with public ami images
- List ELB ans S3 issue
- salt-cloud vmware does not change the datastore of an existing disk
- Slack Engine failing to load (develop branch)
- Does pyobjects's Map have a `default` feature like grains.filter_by?
- [Question][RFC] Adding support for "encrypted" tag in sls files
- Minion error when calling custom execution module from salt master
- Recommended pip installation outdated?
- [RFC] Support for event schema
- Salt providers and profiles
- Discussion: Salt can configure itself using external services
- win_wau - 'The Python instance can not be converted to a COM object'