When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Remove `Users` from c:\salt [DO NOT MERGE FORWARD]
- cloud vmware get_instance [size]
- Errors in cloud runners are not reliably being captured as failures.
- Could not LazyLoad slack.start: 'slack' __virtual__ returned False
- Fix for #38697
- alternatives.install module works but state fails
- Windows Minions show 'Non-Sucking Service Manager' in process list.
- boto_vpc.route_table_present error with nat_gateway_subnet_name
- master don't get result when using custom jid to run job
- ext_pillar memory leak
- `match.compound` fails to match when pillar data is used
- Test availability of git in the command shell.
- A missing or bad SLS file name does not change the `success` field
- Second attempt to fix prepending of root_dir to paths
- How can I set the mined data's ID when using module.run mine.send in a state
- Add network module for NILinuxRT: nilrt_ip.py
- win_lgpo handle errors when 'encoding="unicode"' exists in ADMX file
- Error on salt-ssh call utf8 encoding issue "[ERROR] JSON Render failed for"
- file.symlink ignores "mode"
- peer architecture slow