When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Use google style docstrings in win_system.py
- Fixes to modules/debian_ip
- Add grain swap_total
- Question: Best way to get the details of a past job
- problem archive.extracted with accents
- LGPO does not work on Python 3
- aslt-ssh 'service.running' is not available
- Fix yaml serializer test
- salt.iptables rewriting custom chain after reboot.
- version param in pkg.installed broken in 2016.11.8 in EL6-7
- 2017.7.2 win_file.py: TypeError: string indices must be integers
- Add Telegram returner
- 2017.7.2 seems to have broken runner reactors. Expects keyword arguments
- Feature: Create service.configured state for Windows
- deploy cloud-init/startup script on instance(without public/floating IP) with salt-cloud for OpenStack provider
- KeyError: 'runas' after updating to latest salt in yum repo.
- Mixing nodegroup lists and N@ fails with "Invalid compound target"
- service.running fails on OSX 10.11.6
- Build out roster tests
- user not permitted