When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
362 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Minion couldn't connecting to saltmaster. yaml MemoryError help!!!
- grain ip6_interfaces empty
- Fix issue #41362 invalid parameter used: KeyName.1 instead of KeyName
- [2016.11] Merge forward from 2016.3 to 2016.11
- Fix modules.cp.get_file_str to match the documentation.
- Maintains known_hosts permissions
- Add full_return to release notes
- Orchestrate runner needs saltenv on 2016.11.5
- Windows user password not changed by states.user.present
- saltutil module sync_* should default to base saltenv
- Fix #41299 list nodes in active provider only
- Fixes to network_info beacon
- Fix package name collisions in chocolatey state
- Supports quoted values in /etc/sysconfig/network
- scheduled runs failing with general protection fault
- Add cryptdev state/module for manipulating /etc/crypttab and using cryptsetup
- TypeError traceback in network.system with retain_settings=True
- Passing additional options to rsync
- beacons.state does not save as list