When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
354 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Pillar include loses list items
- Add ability to match "osmajorrelease:6" syntax to salt.utils.subdict_match
- Autoloading of dynamic modules doesn't seem to work
- salt-ssh fails on test methods b/c sha1 binary is not available
- Add an error when the timeout is exceeded for a state run, as opposed to simply returning nothing.
- Traceback in case of prereq & require recursion
- Support passing variable bindings when including state SLS files
- salt-ssh with password (without pubkey auth) doesn't work
- enable salt to forward master authentication agent
- Improve error message for source parameter of file.managed for lists
- Batch mode not functioning as expected
- serialization format (msgpack) should be configurable
- Salt to configure Linux ethernet NIC TX and RX buffers
- Tomcat war_deployed state always re-deploys
- mine cache update when state.highstate executed (feature request)
- Active Directory Service Integration / Improvements
- Windows: file.directory users and permissions?
- Add a file.serialize_pillar state
- Salt minion needs two stop actions with init script to die
- salt-ssh used with a password-protected key: you're asked for the passphrase 3X per host!