When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
341 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- improve state docs wrt high/lowstate
- Optionally allow 'watch' to bypass 'onlyif' and 'unless'
- log stdio for each process run on minions
- Allow ACLs to limit actions to specific minions
- Handling of state_verbose in ouputs is inconsistent
- [feature request] state ssh_auth should allow multiple sources
- syslog_returner feature request for loglevel
- Add support for mysql database collation declaration
- Feature request: salt-run jobs needs more functionality
- OS X / launchd service module missing.
- The peer publish interface only supports full returns, not iterable returns
- Minion should not retrieve a list of all files on the master
- priority/nice handling
- Add a slightly more complex example to the states tutorial
- Setting options with the ssh module undocument and might not work right
- salt-run doesn't support the various outputters
- [FR] states.file selinux support
- Minions apparently doing *way* too much (crypto) work
- Feature request: minion hostname update
- Teach salt to use console sparklines for "ping"