When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
372 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Module reloads through states may not be honouring --local
- Support Hyper-V for salt-cloud provisioning and salt virt
- acls require file permissions to be open on /etc/salt/master
- External git pillar is unable to resolve host when using hostname-user style configuration
- Document how to send the returner via the salt-api
- bridge module doesn't work on Amazon linux
- Add an enforce option to the ssh_auth state
- pkgrepo should only run refresh_db once
- Use a Definition Lists of Links in Topics Heavily and Kill Embedded TOCs
- git.present should work like git.latest
- Add pillar specific renderer config option.
- problems with hold option for yum packages
- salt.states.pkg using * in version causes it to fail everytime
- Salt-ssh default config file location does not work on Mac
- salt silently/misleadingly fails when there are typos on included files
- Add function to dockerio module to check if running inside a container
- The orchestrate runner falsely reports "States ran successfully." (likely due to missing reply or timeout from minion).
- Cannot install gems with non-standard ruby
- Misleading error message if included state does not exist in multi-env environment
- salt.states.svn.latest does not handle URL change