When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
343 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- PyYAML takes 80% time of salt cli call
- Syndic doc update
- Document passing **kwargs through states.module.run
- Addition of exclude option to salt.states.pkgrepo (maybe just via docs since it supports kwargs?)
- Feature request: cli option to define number of minions to wait for
- salt-ssh - highstate output differs from salt, summary missing
- Some salt cmd jobs return nothing in concurrent env. [with suggestion to fix]
- Interaction between fromrepo and pkgrepo
- Additional documentation for salt.tops.ext_nodes.
- salt.runners.jobs.lookup_jid 10 times slower than salt.runners.jobs.print_job
- "Failed to authenticate" when LOGNAME is incorrect using client_acl
- Support for duplicate mine functions with different args
- salt remote shell
- Allow salt-ssh to accept arguments for ssh command
- salt-ssh - Are you sure...
- prereq infinite recursion with pip
- prereq undetected Infinite recursion
- Support ad-hoc use of salt-ssh
- Allow pillar data to live in a subdirectory of a Git repository
- Support http_proxy/https_proxy for sources