When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
360 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- launchctl module - Cannot start a service when calling from the master?
- Allow run salt-ssh without root
- salt-ssh /tmp/.salt permission
- salt-virt seeding of EL based vm's fails
- Feature: --out option in salt-run
- Feature: newline separated values only outputter
- Minion configuration as non-root user
- gitfs default branch
- Disable package database update
- Failure output not going to stderr
- Difference between pip state docs, and pip_state docs?
- Ability to set environment variable for pkg.installed state
- mine.send doesn't work as expected with positional arguments
- rbenv should be installed using rbenv-installer
- LocalClient().cmd() does not output syndic returns
- Feature Request : Support Glob pattern in file.absent state
- Add support for /etc/salt/roster.d/
- Multiple key deletions in the same second can break the master
- salt-call publish.runner timeouts
- [salt.cloud] Add a search path for cloud.maps.d