When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
362 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Add support for git-annex to distribute large files
- Add rpm -qf functionality to pkg, where available
- Major Issue: Pillars from other environments are being used when they should not be.
- LocalClient().cmd() does not output syndic returns
- Feature Request : Support Glob pattern in file.absent state
- [feature request] targeting from a file which contain hosts list inside
- Feature Request: Environments improvements to make them actually usable.
- Add support for /etc/salt/roster.d/
- `expand_path': couldn't find HOME environment -- expanding `~/Library/Caches/Homebrew' (ArgumentError)
- Multiple key deletions in the same second can break the master
- salt-call publish.runner timeouts
- [salt.cloud] Add a search path for cloud.maps.d
- Allow to configure individual state providers in minion config
- Check for successful refresh in `saltutil.refresh_pillar`
- transparent and detailed documentation covering use of AES crypto, key exchanges, and other critical (but advanced) security topics
- Extendable configuration to support something like master formulas
- Chaining requisite use commands does not inherit parent inherited behaviours
- Update http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/ref/configuration/nonroot.html to expand on running as unprivileged user
- rvm.installed fails, if RVM does not know about (newer) ruby checksums, because it's outdated
- Undetected require error with require_in