When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Allow Syndic subscription patterns
- pkgrepo state for apt does not update source gpg keys unless another change is made.
- Display watch/watch_in actions in "test mode" output
- Add MAILTO command to cron state
- Failures in watching states not handled cleanly.
- Add "Thinners" :) "Thin" out return data
- Support multiple ids with the same name
- show processes as salt-minion/master not python
- enable batch runs in overstate
- Logging needs improvement
- Abstract rpm and deb into modules separate from apt and yum
- have ohloh recognize salt as a language?
- Add Salt-Introspection
- Allow string interpretation to be turned off via command line option
- Defer execution of (some) templated salt commands until the state containing the template is needed
- State reversal function.
- Add environment variables to cron (patch)
- master/minion should accept a SIGHUP and reload config
- Minions heartbeat
- cron.present should support magic string @reboot