When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
389 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- module_dirs left out salt-ssh, leaving custom ext_pillars and modules out of salt-ssh
- utils/files.py match i/o size with rest of salt i/o code
- Allow custom modules which run on master
- salt-ssh grains.item overwrites grain values
- [PY3] Update fileserver for Unicode/PY3 compatibility
- win_wua.install never actually succeeds
- Fix problem with unknown characters when detecting line endings
- Fix #22063: pillar wildcard support include
- Fix the issue of changing setuid and setgid.
- [WIP] Code cleanup for zfs/zpool
- Python not yet supported