When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Enable user to force a sync of custom types before the startup_states are run
- Fix: Configs are read multiple times
- Should file.patch state require a hash?
- "salt" state.sls 17x slower than "salt-call"
- salt-cloud not passing master info to minion on bootstrap
- Fix race condition in Salt loader.
- Fix parallel states throwing KeyError and fix duration tracking
- [WIP] terraform roster
- Extraneous debug output "LazyLoaded nested.output"?
- Inconsistent pillar data from git_pillar
- Fix #39338 by making SaltCacheLoader a singleton
- salt-master errors in syslog
- Background process dies with salt-minion
- s3fs: AuthorizationHeaderMalformed: The authorization header is malformed; the region 'us-east-1' is wrong; expecting 'us-west-2'
- Vault SDB always returns the query URL for salt and salt-call. Salt-run executes properly.
- Can't set user password in OpenBSD through the user state.
- Pip module exists but is not found
- Salt Cloud | [ERROR ] Error creating <VM> on Azure
- Question: Minion select interface or source IP address to use when connecting to the master
- Roster - salt-ssh with public key