When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- `__proxy__` dunder is not injected when invoking the `salt` variable in sls files
- service.enabled does not enable service in chroot environment for systemd
- Is it necessary to limit the max number of minion process/thread ?
- Question about auto_accepting and cert_required
- Question: Minion select interface or source IP address to use when connecting to the master
- "del_root_vol_on_destroy: True" causes Error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
- Support for multiple (service) providers
- Fix salt-minion reconnection problem when master breaks connection
- Can salt-minion reconsider DNS on reconnect?
- Existing minion's key is rejected when salt-cloud cannot connect to Proxmox API
- pki keys are still created with salt-ssh and ssh_use_home_key
- salt-cloud ec2 userdata support for non-yaml cloud config
- Unable to manage file: [Errno 8] _ssl.c:493: EOF occurred in violation of protocol
- Keys are returned to Mongo with a '.' by way of 'salt-run survey-hash'
- Expand glob for pillar_roots
- Add VC Redist 2008 SP1 MFC to installer
- 2016.11.1 - archive.extracted fails when symlink is in a tar file
- Fix for #38318
- No Top file or external nodes data matches found
- How to prevent salt-cloud from upgrading salt-minion to the latest version?