When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
354 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Using cmd.shell in pillar results in DeprecationWarning to use cmd.shell instead of cmd.run
- startup_states highstate wont run with gitfs
- How can I get the custom attribute and notes of each vmware OS.
- UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters
- salt '*' event.fire_master do not fire an event to all masters.
- saltutil.refresh_pillar returns False
- service.running with sig does not start the service
- Could pkg module install package updates for base versions only?
- mysql states don't run successfully on the initial state run
- Deprecate master_shuffle config param in favor of random_master
- Jinja variable 'dict object' has no attribute 'password'
- 2016.11.4 package missing on repo.saltstack.com
- salt-minion fails to start "ERROR: Unable to look-up config values for /etc/salt"
- Revert loader modules dir sorting
- salt-minion can't connect to master if in salt-minion configuration define masters ipv6 addresses in short notation.
- OpenBSD minion returns incorrect "virtual" grain on KVM
- Memory leak in ZeroMQPubServerChannel
- Issue while executing windows sls file
- saltstack x509 incompatible to m2crypto 0.26.0
- trim_output ignored by archive.extracted