When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- service.running not evaluated properly on centOS7 in certain conditions
- saltssh: config.options not returning correct value in custom execution module
- Module request: PowerShell DSC resource
- Merge Ready : Backport develop win_pkg to 2016.11 with additional bug fixes
- consul module tornado exception due to proxy 403 response
- Refactor publish func in master/masterapi to use check_authentication
- YAML loading and serializing does not handle None properly
- The `grafana4_user.present` state called with test=True Creates Users in salt-ssh-2017.7.1
- make cached pillars use pillarenv rather than saltenv
- salt-runner: RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded
- pip module is not working under windows
- Scheduling doesn't work on Windows Minions
- Fix #43664 pip module is not working under windows.
- salt-ssh causing Artifactory failure, base64 dump
- salt-api - /keys to generate new key pair only returns zero size pem and pub.
- Workaround for CloudLinux/CageFS conflict.
- cherrypy stats issue
- Add support for consul tokens
- Differences between cmd.run from highstate or salt-call
- packages failed to install/update