When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Improve Windows support to user.present state function
- mongodb_user.present failing in salt 2016.11.1 (Carbon)
- set security group on existing ec2 instances
- Windows: minion cache is deleted on minion upgrade
- Using "batch" with saltmod errors with "ValueError: need more than 2 values to unpack"
- salt-cloud scaleway driver API URLs (api_root setting) missing in the docs
- Minions are disconnetcting. [Minion received a SIGINT. Exiting.]
- If I want to execute the modules of my like _modules/test.py,and I want to write some logs into a file.Can I use the logging module?
- archive.extracted doesn't set user/group ownership correctly
- Trageting Minions Ordering
- Is it possible to sync modules "through" a syndic, down to a "grandchild" minion?
- grains.list_present fails on NoneType object not iterable if it does not exist
- Proxy not working on develop
- Module function git.commit threw an exception when there is nothing to commit
- DEBUG statement "Passing on Saltutil error. This may be an error in saltclient." appearing while waiting for provisioning to finish on Windows.
- windows pkg.install not working with saltenv
- Regarding windows pkg.list_pkgs
- API wheel client throws exception and success=true
- API client wheel_async always returns status 500
- Jinja 2.8.1 Security Release