When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
331 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- boto_s3_bucket documentation dependency clarification
- Fix SIGCHLD handling
- fix: no more test against SYSTEM user
- Allow specifying jid for all salt command calls.
- GitFS providers do not use git credential helper in .gitconfig file
- Error on installing salt-minion in RHEL 5
- Autodetect IPv6 connectivity from minion to master
- Background process dies with salt-minion
- Using del_root_vol_on_destroy option in salt-cloud gives IndexError
- firewalld.service Not working as intended
- Add version control to SPM
- Cache backend gets hit a *lot*
- Running salt-cloud with --parallel gives fd error
- Add subnetwork support to GCE cloud module
- file.comment sections are ignored
- Using a listen with salt-ssh doesn't work, but watch does
- Minion do not reconnect on error
- [Feature] add support for the new docker python module to dockerng.
- file.line state changes doesn't show newlines in diff
- salt-cloud AWS VPC deploy error - groupName cannot be used with subnet