When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Need salt to execute any command only if previous return code is 0 in batched mode
- zmq setsockopt need to adapt python3
- Elasticsearch Custom Returner not called by Salt
- minion service start but minion_id or key are not created
- Got Ansible own modules? Run them from within the Salt just like that!
- Traceback received when bootstrapping Windows via manage.bootstrap_psexec
- Separates 'key_dir' from 'cache_dir', The key files (i.e. '.root_key', '.sudo_ACCOUNT_NAME') must not be shared with other masters.
- [ Salt 2017.7.1 upgrade from Salt 2015-5] Salt services can't start anymore on the master
- Improve documentation for saltstack jenkins module
- file.comment regex lookahead not working
- Salt-Cloud There was a profile error: invalid literal for int() with base 10:
- win_pkg: pkg.install and pkg.remove general issues
- Issues with pam authentication def authenticate() never called
- queue.insert_runner with sqlite backend
- LXD-created LXC container is detected as a Xen domU
- Add ACL token to Consul module
- Sharing minion data cache causes false errors in returns
- Scheduler's job_kwargs not working as expected.
- Fix file.managed on Windows with test=True