When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
376 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- add trim_output (as implemented in archive.extracted) on cmd.run
- Job Runner can miss minion returns if returner.get_load takes too long to return
- Boto ec2 secgroup
- retreive kwargs passed with slack engine
- Azurearm cloud module is not compatible with the latest azure sdk
- Add custom pillar value support
- Update salt-cloud azurearm to work with latest sdk
- Errors while using heat module
- postgres_database.absent reports the wrong error if the database is in use
- Remove deprecated Legacy Git Pillar code
- master_type: str, not working as expected, parent salt-minion process dies.
- Allow Salt to be installed anywhere in Windows
- Passed invalid arguments to cp.get_file: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
- Yield timed out minions from LocalClient.cmd_iter
- develop: Allow creation_token to be passed into create_file_system an…
- Compound command execution doesn't handle multiple calls of same command
- salt unable to find custom module
- High CPU usage in Windows Minions 2017.7 (Python 3)
- Duplicate fstab entries when using mount.mounted RHEL7
- Installing the package on the Windows system using winrepo with '=' and/or '"' signs in install_flags string gives an incorrect result