When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
360 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- No way to securely identify minion for targeting in pillar template context
- [Bug] glob statement for node classification will cause highstate to run anything ends with .sls
- archive.extracted fails on second run
- salt-syndic: ERROR Future exception was never retrieved
- Extend Jinja options support (line statements)
- Override proxy minion opts with pillar data
- pkg.latest doesn't work on Solaris 11.3.
- salt-call event.send fails from Python script
- Need guidance in salt cloud provisioning using salt-ssh
- Implements MessageClientPool to avoid blocking waiting for zeromq and tcp communications.
- mount.mounted doesn't remount when removing noexec option.
- pip.installed doesn't report dependencies in changes
- alt.states.mount mount.mounted always remounting even if options were not changed
- pillar.get error when i use salt-ssh
- Epub documentation: Table of Content
- modules.gpg does not have tests
- retcode in pkg.list_upgrades with --static option
- salt state.highstate broken
- state.file.* line endings
- Slack engine output