When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- ACL system doesn't work when mixing runner permission with execution modules on specific nodes
- [salt.minion ][WARNING ] Negative timeout in syndic main loop
- Write test for #38457
- Use os.path.expanduser and os.path.expandvars instead of os.path?
- High CPU usage with a wrong key
- salt.modules.upstart and python2.6 re module sadness
-  Fix file.replace to make it suitable to python 3
- `pkg.installed` silently ignores a failed refresh
- salt '*' test.ping command returning 2 instances of each minion.
- cp.push doesn't work
- For chocolatey.py module/state use list_ instead of cmd.run
- api_logfile setting takes no effect
- Infoblox state fails if record_type=host and ran a second time
- Is it able to add Beacon "Load" on Windows?
- Need a way to audit salt-master commands based on individual users, not root access
-  Fix file.replace 2016.11
- Reactor sls files does not respect a compound targeting scheme
- file.line with mode=delete does not preserve ownership of a file
- 2016.11: downgrade of grub does not work (--force-yes missing)
- salt-ssh uses sudo to create cache dir, later fails to access it