When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
376 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Service sees processes in 'active (exited)' state as running
- fix_delete_tags: delete_tags should pass TagKeys rather than Tags
- cp module ignores configured saltenv
- pip state and module should support the `constraint` option
- Feature request : SocketHandler logging functionality
- acme.cert state falsely reports about renewed certificate
- Pillars not available to reactor states
- Adding fingerprint_hash_type to known host example.
- Add config option to ensure jid is unique
- Selective caching depending on the nature of the data
- file.recurse exclude_pat doesn't work with "clean: true" anymore
- Outputters mutate data which can be a problem for Runners and perhaps other things
- Windows does not add new line in output when using file.replace.
- http.query template_data render exception
- Reactor jobs are run in reverse order
- Using cloud.map_run in an orchestrate file with parallel=True
- user management does not work under Synology
- Nodegroups failed to list minions when referencing other nodegroups defined as a YAML list.
- Allow `external_auth` limit funs/args for runner/wheel modules.
- support for AIX chdev