When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- [BUG] Integration test for CLI summary output
- Duplicated MTU entry added
- host.present may break /etc/hosts file format
- Serve repo.saltstack.com content over IPv6 as well
- file.recurse: "keep_symlinks: True" not working correctly
- [salt-ssh] salt-run state.orchestrate difference in targetting
- salt-ssh-2015.8.3 gpg renderer doesn't work for the roster
- states fail at SLES11 SP4
- ext_pillar using consul as a provider
- Memory leak while waiting for two publish.publish to come back.
- Saltstack Yum Repo overwriting packages from CentOS Base
- state.sls fails to render state with pillar data: Jinja variable 'dict object' has no attribute
- pkg.installed fails under 2015.8.1 with "-" in the key name
- salt-minion AttributeError: 'AsyncAuth' object has no attribute '_finger_fail'
- More issues with UTF-8 filenames
- How to override nested parameters in map.jinja
- bootstrap.saltstack.com does not play well with proxies
- yumpkg.installed broken in salt v2015.8.1 on CentOS 6 minions
- salt.states.user.present creates accounts with a password hash of "None"
- Salt-Cloud - Best Way to Specify Multiple IAM_Profiles for minions?