When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
331 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Relative and absolute includes in states does not merge properly
- file.managed with follow_symlinks=true reports change when test=true on symlinks
- Saltstack 2016.11.2 update on RedHat 6 failes
- Wierd Salt Output
- salt.users gecos field
- states.user.present homedir
- file.comment ^$ unanchoring is naieve
- dockerng.running: if I remove an enviroment variable the container does not restart
- Add documentation for the 'ignore_missing' option in pillars
- Beacons fail to retrieve updated grains
- root user , 'dmidecode' warning
- boto_vpc.subnet_present add auto_assign_ipv4 and auto_assign_ipv6
- salt-call with --retcode-passthrough returns exit code 2 if sls is empty
- Extends dose not verify the target state module name if it has a "."
- Vault SDB always returns the query URL for salt and salt-call. Salt-run executes properly.
- Using batch-mode with `salt.state` in orchestration runner considers all minions to have failed
- Zabbix agent registration from itself, added template checking and ad…
- master-of-masters reports "TypeErr: 'bool' is not iterable" using salt-syndic of lessor version
- Minion not killed using "best way to restart minion"
- Minion did not return. [No response] - Salt: 2015.8.12