When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
343 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Azure Arm - 'virtual_network_name'
- grains containing wrong values with "Invalid entry lenght"
- [NEW FEATURE REQUEST]Master capable to ignore down minion
- Web doc UX: renamed modules should get placeholder
- salt ext_pillar from mysql not working
- Incorrect error message on minion in case of invalid minion ID
- use salt-cloud to create vm and vm name is different with minion id
- __virtual__ function raising multiple exceptions
- Execution and state modules for Hashicorp Vault
- `ssh_known_hosts.present` does not support SHA256 key fingerprints
- Salt-SSH git_pillar rendering fails w/root param set
- RFE: PyGit2 backend should also support SSH Agent Authentication
- Virtual Grain fails if virt-what not installed, dmidecode and systemd-detect-virt completely ignored
- Vultr cloud provider is disfunctional
- "salt" state.sls 17x slower than "salt-call"
- JSON array structure incorrectly rendered
- VMware: "requesting" event does not contain kwargs data anymore
- win_lgpo missing policies, eg. `Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage`
- salt-cloud not passing master info to minion on bootstrap
- salt-cloud SATA controller supported?