When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
362 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- salt-call falsely reports a master as down if it does not have PKI directories created
- state file.line warning
- Import certificate
- Testinfra outputs repeated stacktraces to output
- influxdb_return.py throws exception
- Make error more explicit when PKI dir not present for salt-call
- SaltInvocationError when using sharedsecret eauth with salt-api
- Salt-api. Sometimes token is not created when logging in.
- win_pkg: 2016.11.4 regression - not loading tls module ???
- Allow publish.publish wrapper from salt-ssh to contact minions connected to the master instead of only salt-ssh Minions
- Salt job scheduling
- please make it clear that module.run ignores exit status by default
- Removes duplicates when merging pillar lists and adds pillar.get override for pillar_merge_lists
- IPV6 Warning when ipv6 set to False
- Extending salt-cloud profile/provider config using a list format
- salt-call has no --static option (documentation error?)
- python-impacket package causes error for salt-call and salt-cloud
- Can't use parameters in salt states beacon
- bigip execution/state modules should support folders/partitions
- salt-master 2016.11.4 crashes on CentOS 7 with error "RSA key format is not supported"