When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
673 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- SGDClassifier initial lr undocumented
- joblib and threadpoolctl dependencies are missing in setup.py and pyproject.toml
- sklearn.svm.SVR use more RAM memory on newer versions
- FIX Correct `GaussianMixture.weights_` normalization
- Adds gain scoring metrics
- Gaussian Process regression get_params set_params does not yield same predictor?
- FEA Add `ArccosDistance` (continued)
- Weights are being normalized using number of samples as opposed to sum in GaussianMixture
- Add other connectivity definitions to grid_to_graph function
- Add `sample_weight` support to PCA
- Python not yet supported