When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
203 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scipy
- The appendmat argument has no effect in io.savemat
- ENH: Extend find_peaks_cwt to take numbers and iterables for widths argument.
- scipy.sparse.csc_matrix.toarray docstring is wrong
- ENH: Carlson symmetric elliptic integrals.
- BUG: scipy.stats RuntimeWarnings are platform dependent
- Support column and row-wise outer products for sparse matrices
- DOC: scipy.spatial.convexHull
- scipy.integrate.solve_bvp mesh modification with interior penalty and adjoint equation
- Add RuntimeError in _distn_infrastructure.py in fit() method
- WIP: optimize: add autoscaling to linprog
- Python not yet supported