When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
228 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scipy
- Add QuadTree/Octree or insertions to KDTree
- explicit references to numpy.random.mtrand.RandomState in the docs
- DOC: Adding tutorial for linear_sum_assignment algorithms and few generic problem statements
- [DOC] More accurate docstring of nan policy=propagate in some descriptive statistics
- ENH: zero-padded multi-D FFTs are sub-optimal
- scipy.sparse.csc_matrix.toarray docstring is wrong
- ENH: Carlson symmetric elliptic integrals.
- BUG: scipy.stats RuntimeWarnings are platform dependent
- Support column and row-wise outer products for sparse matrices
- scipy.integrate.solve_bvp mesh modification with interior penalty and adjoint equation
- Python not yet supported