When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
92 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scrapy
- Fix numeration
- CONCURRENT_REQUESTS not being honoured
- doc for creating custom cache storage backend.
- Separate Attribute to allow offsite requests
- Cannot skip retries for status codes from handle_httpstatus_list on specific requests if they are in RETRY_HTTP_CODES
- Do not degrade JPEG files.
- Document how to implement custom HTTP cache storage backed & cache policy.
- Create a separate page about getting help
- Remove docs/topics/ubuntu.rst
- Retry request from spider callback
- Python not yet supported