When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
106 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scrapy
- RFC2616 cache policy checks max-age against wrong date after revalidation
- Do not degrade JPEG files.
- [MRG+1] Scheduler: better priority handling in next_request method
- [GSoC 2019] Support for Different robots.txt Parsers
- [MRG+1] Wrong value of log_count/INFO in stats
- Ability to retry a request from inside a spider callback
- [MRG+1] Issue #2919: Fix FormRequest.formdata with GET method duplicates same key in query string
- [MRG+1] Add ability to change max_active_size by setting
- should scrapy catch the exception that timeout raised by itself to "ignore response" or something instead Traceback (most recent call last):?
- Translating the docs to Portuguese(BR)
- Python not yet supported