When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
126 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scrapy
- Implement centralized, highly-configurable request fingerprinting
- Establish a policy on the use of Sphinx directives for deprecations and version changes
- Allow users to use SitemapSpider with the new robots.txt interface.
- Add FTPFileStore to FilesPipeline
- Update documentation for logging manually
- Cover Scrapy 1.8.0 in the release notes
- set/inc stat values when exporter extension exports the data successfully
- Add pytest-flake8
- Addressing PEP8 by including pytest-flake8
- Update file_path() example in media-pipeline.rst
- Python not yet supported