When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
141 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scrapy
- Allow some redirects and deny some others
- move item loaders to a separate library
- Warning messages to add in the CSV exporter when there's any field dropped
- Create scrapy command to get the equivalent Request from a cURL command
- add command and tests
- Have StatsCollector interface pass in an optional Request/Response
- Establish a policy on the use of Sphinx directives for deprecations and version changes
- Allow users to use SitemapSpider with the new robots.txt interface.
- set/inc stat values when exporter extension exports the data successfully
- Update file_path() example in media-pipeline.rst
- Python not yet supported