When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to electrum
- Qt desktop GUI: upgrade to Qt6 (`gui/qt/`, QtWidgets)
- android build: rebase p4a, rebase buildozer, bump targetSdkVersion
- Desktop file contains excessive entries in Exec field
- AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__int__'
- maybe include `glibc` in appimage, for better(?) compatibility
- AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
- OSError: exception: access violation reading 0xFFFFFFFF
- RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
- Windows 11 - Failed type: 'Cross-thread'
- Python not yet supported