When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
122 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- STATA Styled Conditional Logit
- Error in test for sqrt_lasso in OLS.fit_regularized()
- Measures of effect size
- ExponentionalSmoothing forecasts bug?
- DOC: redundant/conflicting datasets readmes
- How to compute pseudo R^2 for GLM estimators
- DOC: statsmodels.github.io repo
- ENH: Add new version of ARIMA-type estimators (AR, ARIMA, SARIMAX)
- DES: autolag option in diagnostic tests - accurate power/size?
- CLN: test_glm.py
- Python not yet supported