When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
128 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- Using x11 functionalities from x13as/x12a
- statsmodels.stats.power.tt_ind_solve_power able to return non-float types
- prediction interval with VAR model
- Slope of ExponentialSmoothing prediction with dampening exceeds undamped slope
- ECDF doesn't handle missing data well.
- Goodness-of-fit test for MNLogit results
- OrderedModel hessian NotImplementedError
- FAQ: Contributions Welcome
- WIP: Overflow protected exponential functions
- TST: Add a test for variance_inflation_factor
- Python not yet supported