When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
157 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- STR decomposition
- ENH: use shrinkage variance (semi-pooled) in oneway anova, multiple tests
- ENH: closed testing procedures for multiple comparisons, pairwise
- SUMM/ENH/REF multiple comparison - overview, open, roadmap
- ENH: Critical values for no trend parameter in Coint function
- ENH: Improve detection of number of CPUs
- ENH: residual diagnostic test for cluster correlation, is something available?
- X13 temp file error
- ENH: stats for cluster randomized trials - count, binomial
- ENH: weighted average treatment effect, subgroup analysis, target population
- Python not yet supported