When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to latextools
- Bibliography autocompletion with multiple bib files
- Log parsing issues when using newtxmath
- Global bibliography file support
- Can I preview a `frame` in a `beamer`?
- How to achieve latex code folding？
- LaTeX.sublime-completions doesn't work
- Allow use of math preview in embedded latex scopes
- Bibtex not working when called from a different file
- Erratic previews of align equation environments
- Python not yet supported